Sonic Screwdriver Giveaway
So, I think the time of the #1 nerd/dork/fandom gathering aka San Diego ComicCon is the best time for the giveaway I planned for some time now. I’m a big Doctor Who fan and so the Doctor Who Experience was a must when I was in London in the last week of June! I had heaps of fun there! Being the nerd I am I bought myself the fancy sonic screwdriver of the lovely 11th doctor portrayed by the wonderful Matt Smith. And because I love tumblr, my follwers and the wonderful people on it and all the fandom livestreams and giveaways and general awesomeness, I wanted to contribute and bought a second DW screwdriver for one of you lucky tumblr Whovians.
Yes, that’s right, I give away a brandnew DW screwdriver (11th doctor version) with full light and sound effects! The pics of the unpacked screwdriver are made of my one - to get you some insight on on how it actually looks. Of course you’ll get the unpacked one as shown in the first picture! It still is unpacked and waiting for you in its case.
Rules and specifics:
- to enter the giveaway you reblog this post (please try to reblog the whole post), but not more than 10 times (cheating on this is useless, I’ll check). 10 reblogs = 10 entries.
- liking this post won’t count as an entry, but of course you are free to like it ;)
- You don’t have to follow me, unless you want to, of course. I appreciate it <3 but it won’t help you to win this thing. I probably post too much StarKid/Glee/Darren Criss/Chris Colfer for a hardcore Whovian anyway, so if you don’t like that it might get a bit annoying xD
- the giveaway is open internationally, I’ll cover shipping.
- the contest will be open until midnight of July 31st CEST (Central European Summer Time [I live in Germany]; click here to covert the time to your time zone)
- I’ll select the winner with a randomizer and announce the winner in a 48 hr timeframe once the giveaway is over.
Good luck! If there are any questions, please leave them in my ask. But PLEASE don’t ask if I can’t just give it to you or sell it to you or whatever. I WON’T, that’s why it is called a giveaway. It’s for fun and everyone has the same chance of winning.